international quilt festival chicago

Happy Friday to you all!

I'm so very over the moon excited about the International Quilt Festival Chicago going on this weekend in Rosemont, IL. Our Naperville Modern Quilt Guild Log Cabin quilts are on display there and I can't wait to see them in person, yay!!!!

I've never had a quilt in any show before, so this is a very fun first for me.  I'm really looking forward to seeing my Improv Logs hanging next to tons of amazing quilts.


(I used this fantastic tutorial to make my quilt label.)

The show is Thursday 6/20 from 5-9 pm, Friday 6/21 and Sat 6/22 10 am to 6 pm, and Sun 6/23 10 am to 3pm.  Tickets are $10 per day or $25 for the weekend. There are tons of classes, open studio sessions, and demos throughout the weekend, you can see more info here.

Also, Naperville Modern Quilt Guild and Chicago Modern Quilt Guild are co-hosting a Modern Meet Up. 


Unfortunately I can't make it to the Meet Up, but I'll be at the show on Saturday. Hope to see some of you there.