two in one pouch {my first PDF pattern}

Yay!!! I am so happy (and quite nervous too) to be able to show you my very first PDF pattern. Ready? Ta - daaa!!!


Two in One pouch.


You know I love making pouches, right? So it was only natural that I decided to design a pouch for my first PDF pattern.


I designed this unique two in one pouch in two sizes. Large one would be great to keep pens, pencils, make up, or even craft/ sewing supplies nicely organized. Small size is perfect for holding credit cards and spare change. Or how about keeping all those little odds and ends that clutter our purses nicely organized?


I've worked hard to make sure all the step by step instructions are clear and easy to follow (pattern also includes 23 color photos). It's not a very hard pouch to make, but a basic knowledge of installing a zipper and working with fusible fleece and interfacing is recommended.


A big thank you goes to my lovely pattern testers who not only sewed up some super amazing pouches, but also gave me lots of useful notes on how to make my pattern more user friendly.

I'm so excited to be able to share their beautiful makes.


Monika beautifully combined denim and strips of patchwork into this fantastic pouch. Love the addition of contrasting stitching, too.


My super nice, long time bloggy friend, Judith made this gorgeous pouch. I so adore the combination of fabric and zippers she chose.


I love how Debbie, another one of my long time bloggy friends, used two different zippers for her pouch. What a great idea.


Julie used Urban Chick Boho fabric collection (one of my very favorites) to make this sweet pouch.


I'm totally jealous of this gorgeous patchwork + stitching pouch Tara made. Beautiful, isn't it?


Karen made this super cute bunny pouch. Adorable !!!


These two beautiful pouches were sewn by the lovely Yvette . What a great idea to do an all patchwork pouch, too.

Thank you again ladies. You totally rocked this pattern :)


If you'd like to make one of these pouches for yourself or someone special - I think they would make great Christmas presents for young and old :), hop on over to my Etsy shop.

I'm offering this pattern at a discounted $6.00 price for the next 48 hours . After that it will go back to its regular $8.00 price.

Have a very lovely day friends. Svetlana